Source Atom Homepage.
- Improvements to CJK softwrap
- Performance improvements in the marker index
- New windows are cascaded below existing windows on OS X
- Add the ability to disable Atom autoupdating
- Remove the release-notes package to reduce confusion on updates
- Fixed performance issues when git repo is in the home directory and atom opened in the home directory
The latest version is 1.5.0
To install Atom just run the following commands via your systems Terminal.
sudo add-apt-repository ppa:webupd8team/atom
sudo apt-get update
sudo apt-get install atom
That's all enjoy!