Tuesday, August 11, 2015

GTK Libra Theme 2.3 In Light And Dark Has Been Released For Ubuntu 15.04

Today Libra theme has reached version 2.3 offering a light and dark variant.
Both the light and dark themes are spectacular and compliment just about any Ubuntu based distro.



You can download both light and dark directly from the Ubuntu Alive Dropbox at the links below.

Libra 2.3 Light

Libra 2.3 Dark

The Icons used are Ultra Flat Icons and can be seen at Ubuntu Alive at the link below.

That's it.




2 comments:

  1. I accidentally viewed your blog and I was so amazed with your work that it touched the deepness of my heart and it made me sentimental. Thanks for posting. Visit my site too.

    n8fan.net

    www.n8fan.net

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very useful Blog. Thank you so much.

    ReplyDelete