Whisker Menu is an alternate application launcher for Xfce. When you open it you are shown a list of applications you have marked as favorites. You can browse through all of your installed applications by clicking on the category buttons on the side.
The latest version is 1.5.0
Source Page: Gottcode Whisker Menu
Whisker Menu 1.5.0 Updates.
- Fix search activation to allow input methods
- Fix broken menu when closed by window manager
- Fix unnecessary assignment to NULL
- Fix possible null pointer dereference
- Add option to set background opacity
- Add command to edit profile
- Add profile picture
- Add customizable limit for recently used
- Add support for non-square panel button icon
- Add items of Xfce settings manager to allow searching
- Expand subcategories when activated
- Load default settings from XDG location
- Make launchers executable when they are added to desktop
- Rearrange options in configuration dialog
- Refactor list page code
- Rename option for including favorites in recently used
- Rename option to use single panel row
- Rename button to match default menu applet
- Use a single instance of the garcon menu
- Translation updates: Bulgarian, Catalan, Dutch, French, German, Hebrew, Italian, Japanese, Lithuanian, Polish, Portuguese, Slovak, Slovenian, Spanish, Swedish, Turkish, Chinese (Taiwan)
To install the latest Whisker Menu just run the following commands via your systems Terminal.
sudo add-apt-repository ppa:gottcode/gcppa
sudo apt-get update
sudo apt-get install xfce4-whiskermenu-plugin
That's all please enjoy your updated Software.