Friday, January 2, 2015

OpenSuse 13.2 Full Review From Jeff Linux Turner

In this video we take a look at the latest from OpenSUSE 13.2 Gnome Edition, this version has many enhancements such as geographical search, added animation to the overview menu. Also enhancements to the Music player and Totem video player.




To Download Your OpenSUSE 13.2 Gnome Please Visit

http://software.opensuse.org/132/en Then Click On Alternate Versions Link Under the Network Tab.

Jeff Linux Turner : Subscribe To Jeff Here I have been using Linux for over 3 years. I fell in love with Linux because it gives me the ability to make it my own system. Unlike other operating systems where it tells you what you can and can not do, Linux gives me freedom of choice, and never ending creativity.
I believe that through my YouTube channel that I can make more and more people aware that Linux is out there, and definitely nothing to be afraid of. I believe that being a user of Linux that anyone can learn at their own level.
In my videos I do not proclaim to be a computer programmer, just somebody that is enthusiastic about Linux in general. 
Thank you for watching these videos and being a part of the Linux community as it strives to be more popular on an everyday desktop.

No comments:

Post a Comment