calibre is a free and open source e-book library management application developed by users of e-books for users of e-books.
Source Calibre: http://calibre-ebook.com/about
Changelog For 2.2.0
- Kindle driver: Add option to not overwrite existing page number (apnx) files on the device when sending books to the device
- Kindle driver: Add option to allow customization of the page number (apnx) generation algorithm based on values in a custom column
- Metadata jacket: Allow customizing the jacket template to show the tags in alphabetical order
- View specific format window: If a conversion finishes in the background making a new format available, update the window
- E-book viewer: Automatically hide the mouse cursor if the mouse has not been used for a few seconds. This prevents the mouse cursor from obscuring text underneath it. The cursor will reappear automatically when you move the mouse.
- Driver for SurfPad 3.
To Install Calibre just run the following one line Command via your systems Terminal:
sudo python -c "import sys; py3 = sys.version_info > 2; u = __import__('urllib.request' if py3 else 'urllib', fromlist=1); exec(u.urlopen('http://status.calibre-ebook.com/linux_installer').read()); main()"